Heidi Klein's Sicily Story has been consciously crafted from FSC certified 100% Tencel which is softer than silk and lighter than linen. Tencel™ lyocell is a natural and sustainable cellulose fibre made from wood from responsibly managed forests. The production is particularly environmentally friendly without the use of any harmful chemicals.
This classic relaxed shirt dress features clean-cut shoulder seams that sit elegantly against the fitted torso with curved side seams at the hem. This impeccably cut dress features a fully removable belt. With breast pockets and three-quarter length sleeves that are fixed with a gold button and secured with a shirt sleeve tab. The back of the dress has a yoke with a box pleat that is decorated with a deluxe branded Heidi Klein gold charm. This gorgeous, durable piece perfect summer dress for city day or evening.
- Pointed collar, back yoke, box pleat and breast pockets
- Cropped 3/4 sleeves
- Detachable self-tie belt at natural waist with discreet belt loop
- Bespoke branded buttons to fasten
- Easy-fit torso, mini length with straight hem and side splits
*Model is 5'11"/180cm and is wearing a size Small
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Some colours may transfer when wet.